Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday July 12, 2010

This is my first blog posting. A friend help me set this up...about a year ago and I am just doing it now...been kinda busy:)

Today was a home day today. Too many things to have to get done around the house. The kids swam for most of the day, they have turned into regular fishes. I have to make them get out just to eat their lunch. I just wish they were that excited about cleaning their rooms. :)

I just finished a Doula job this past week. It was a great one. The parents were very cool people. I was honored to have been a part of this birth. By the end I feel I knew them so well, as though we had known each other for many years and not less than a month. This was probably one of the best surprises as the baby was to be a girl and when "she was delivered" the nurse turned "her" over and shouted" Oh my gosh!!! You have a boy!" It was a surprise indeed!

I am suppose to attend a home birth at the end of the month. I hope I can make this one. I am kinda nervous about this one as it is for another Doula. I have never supported another doula through birth,this will be my first.

Better end for now..kids are calling for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment