Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Waiting...waiting...waiting

I absolutely love what I do...the only thing is I am not a great "waiter"....I like to know the times and dates of everything I do so I can plan properly. I suppose my line of work does not allow for such things..lol....I guess that is also known as a control freak! I am currently "waiting" for the "call". Her due date was the 27th and so far nothing. To be a bit selfish... if allowed...I would really like this to occur prior to leaving for Camp Meeting. I still have a few days left for this to happen. She is also a Doula and know that I am away on those days. I want to do this one because it would be my first home birth and first water birth all in one!!! If I could I would ask that she goes into labor tonight with a delivery by 9am. Asking too much???..lol Oh well thought I would try:)...waiting...waiting...waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment