Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Delivered

What a great birth! I am again very blessed to have been able to be part of a couples birth.  Mom was such a trooper and her strength amazed me.  She focused really well and took in all the advice I was gave to her. 

In the beginning I told them I thought it would be all afternoon that we would be laboring. I WAS WRONG!. She progressed much faster than I thought and in less then 45 min. advanced from a 6 to a 10. The nurse was rushing to put everything together...guess she thought the same thing:).  With one push there came a wonderful baby girl. I think all were amazed at how quick it happened.

The parents were very well pleased and much happiness was in the air!.

Another surpise came as they weighed the bundle of joy. Weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz. :).

All in all I am happy for the parents and their new baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment