Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Days to go

Here we go once again playing the waiting game.  We have not yet reached the due date (a few days away) but the anxiety is here. I too remember those last few days,if not weeks.  You are tired and ready to be delivered of this bundle of joy.

I did an acuprssure session today and will do another tomorrow.  Hopefully with their last "date night" out tonight it will bring a little more relaxation and allow the thoughts to move onto something else other than " PLEASE LET LABOR BEGIN".

My sleeping patterns must change and tonight as I cannot seem to fall asleep before midnight.  Should the baby come in the next day or two, I may be one tired Doula.  Guess I better start drinking my energy drinks.:)

Off I go now to run my errands in the event I cannot make it to the kids valentines school party. 

Pray for her sake, not mine, that labor comes quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment