Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

March Already??

Where has the time gone to? I look up and we are almost to the middle of march!! This has been a great year thus far and I am expecting greater things as we move along through the rest of 2013.

This year started with the birth of a darling little girl. It was a fantastic birth and in the end they were both please with the way it turned out. What a treat it was for me to be invited to her "Baby Blessing" a few weeks later. I was able to meet the mommy's parents, who were just as nice as their daughter! It was a touching a moving time to know I was able to be a part of their life and be able to view this next chapter in their life. A TREAT INDEED!!

This year has been filled with inquiries of a "Christian" Doula. I am not sure why the difference this year and welcome it either way. I love to be able to pray for (well I do anyways) my clients in their time of labor. It really does help to change the atmosphere and gives both parents a bit of peace (or so I have noticed). It helps me to be directed how to help them to really listen to their wishes and desires.

I am looking forward to the next few babies coming up in spring. It is a perfect season for growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment