Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Checking In

And so, here we are again, the last 3 months of the year. An incredible year it has been personally and professionally. I have been able to work a bit more at The Birth Center ( I love this spot! Nothing like it). Has some great births this year and welcomed my nephew into our family. I did not assist in this one but the excitement was all the same!!

I have taken a small break from my personal births right now as we enter the holiday season and I fulfill some other commitments. I am hoping to begin filling up my schedule in December and into 2014.

Today, I just signed on with My 3 Doulas and am so very excited to see where this takes me in 2014. I will continue to back up with The Birth Center as I take my personal clients as well. Now if I could only make 2 of me, I could do this 24/7 with no sleep. That is only in my dreams!! For now, I will look forward to supporting my future families through one of the greatest experiences anyone could ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment