Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Changes

This is now the time where my sleeping patterns begin to change.  Hopefully that is!.  Trying to take mid afternoon naps is not always easy.  I am trying hard not to get sick now.  For the next month I must stay healthy. So that means increasing my Vit C intake, much more hand washing and lots of hand sanitizer.

I have yet to miss a birth and I really have no desire to begin now!. 

I know I really need to update my doula bag so this week I shall be out refilling it with my essential oils, hot/cold packs, hand massager etc. All to help mommy when the time comes.

I try not to go out of town if possible but this year I am going once again to our family's crab feed at the end of the month.  I will only be 2 hours away and of course I have a back-up ready. I will know more as time gets closer but I start planning now. For this type of thing I am not a last min. person. I like to have my ducks in order (part of my control freak side I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment