Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Its a New Year

Welcome 2011!!!

This year I welcomed it in with some very dear friends.  I am glad to close last year out and begin with a fresh start.  As with most lives I have experienced both good and bad in my personal life.  In my work in 2010 I had the privilege of supporting a few women and their families and it brought a lot of happiness my way. 

I am trusting that this year bring much more happiness both in life and in work.  I am finally able to close some doors that needed closing and now that I have done that I believe I can move onto bigger and better things.  I no longer will dwell on things, situations and people I am unable to change. It is rather draining to keep pulling when no change is desired on the other end. 

I am hoping this year, that I am able to devote more time to my work. I begin this year with my first birth in February (a Valentines baby perhaps??). I still believe I am at every birth for a reason.  I want to bring my personal best of course but more than that I want to be able to have them see in me my love for God and the peace in which it has brought me.  If  I can somehow convey that to them in my support for their family then I feel I have done my job. 

Wishing you the best for this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment